Threads Magazine Subscriptions
We are starting a list for subscriptions of Threads Magazine. We did one at the beginning of the year and have had 4 ask to be included in the next
subscription drive. We need 10 to order as a group. I would like to be able to send in as soon as possible. If you would like to take advantage of the discount and order your subscriptions now. If you have one, the renewal will be added to the existing one.
1 yr is $26.36
2 yrs are $43.96
3 yrs are $63.16.
I will need to know if it's a new subscription, a renewal or a gift. If you are renewing, it
could help to know when the current subscription expires. Of course their name and
address, e-mail and phone should be included.
If interested they should send a check made to ASGIE and sent to Sunny Kent 29897
St. Andrews Dr Menifee, CA 92584. OR e-mail to Sunnykent84@msn.com if there are
American Sewing Guild
Inland Empire Chapter
The American Sewing Guild is a national non-profit organization dedicated to people who believe sewing is a rewarding and creative activity.
The Inland Empire Chapter has 12 Neighborhood Groups from Upland to Calimesa and Helendale to Temecula and an estimated 145 members.
Each Neighborhood Group meets monthly with different projects and programs at each group. For the list of Neighborhood Groups click on the Groups tab.
Giving back is a vital part of a full and rewarding life. Throughout the country, ASG has become synonymous with charitable acts of sewing. Our Riverside Community Service group is held twice a month.
The ASG National Organization has been working on many projects around the world.
For more details: https://www.asg.org/resources/giving-back/
If you would like to join the American Sewing Guild or learn more, please click here and Contact Us.
How to help us receive donations from Amazon Smile
1) Register your account by clicking the link below.
2) Enter your email address or mobile phone number for your regular Amazon account.
3) If you do not have an Amazon account, create an account.
4) Be sure to select our charitable organization and type, American Sewing Guild (Inland Empire), in the box to select our chapter to receive the proceeds.
5) The next page will have our chapter listed, click to Select. You are now registered and all purchases made on your Amazon account that qualify for Amazon Smile donations will be credited to our chapter. We receive 0.5% of qualifying purchases. Thank you for your support.